Ecstatic Awakening Dance
6.30 - 8.15 PM (GMT). 2.30pm (EDT)
WEEKLY WEDNESDAY SESSIONS
***HOW IT WORKS**
1) MINIMUM of £5 donations to PayPal:
. Change payment option to friends.
. Put your email as reference
2) Pay before 6p.m. I will then send email with password.
4) Download the Zoom app on your laptop or mobile. Or you can connect through internet browsers.
**LINK TO JOIN**
Topic: Ecstatic Awakening Dance
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 844 7077 7568 Please make sure you give yourself time to set this up beforehand.
Make sure you make a safe, sanctuary space to dance in, where you won't get disturbed. It's an hour and a half for you to drop down into your body and connect to the earth.
***WHAT IS IT**
Ecstatic Dance is a movement meditation that helps us come home to our body, release stuck energies and reunite in stillness. This transformational process helps to:
1. Release stress and energize the body
2. Free you from emotional baggage by moving stuck energy
3. Transcend the chatter of the small mind and bring you into the presence of now
4. Awaken your heart to self-acceptance and self-love
5. Connect you to the divine oneness of your true nature and all that is.
Everyone is welcome
No previous experience is needed.
Each session includes a five part process:
1. Warm up
3. Let go
Wear comfortable clothes
Have a blanket ready
Have water to drink
Hayley Trezise is an artist and a fully qualified shamanic practitioner and Ecstatic Dance teacher.
She studied dance in 2011 through the School of Ecstatic Movement Teacher Training. She has studied at The Sacred Trust for the past four years.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh