SoulFul Embodiment Retreat
SHAMANIC JOURNEYING -YOGA - ECSTATIC DANCE - NATURE -
SOUL FOOD - FREEDOM
You are warmly invited to join Sarah and Hayley for a divinely guided weekend designed to fill the Spiritual gap. We will honour, nourish and fortify our body, mind and soul connection to the seen and unseen worlds around us, by stepping into partnership with our Spirit Teachers.
Flowing between nourishing morning Sivananda Hatha Yoga classes, understanding and practising the art of the Shamanic Journey and in the evening dancing our hearts free with Ecstatic Dance. Full Itinerary can be found on the Welcome letter.
• Friday: Arrive, open circles and Ecstatic Dance.
• Saturday: Yoga Class, Learn the art of the Shamanic Journey, Ecstatic Dance.
• Sunday: Yoga Class, Shamanic Journeying, Closing circle.
All of us will be held in the beautiful 19 acre retreat setting of The Quaives, a hidden gem in the heart of the Kent countryside. Our high vibe vegan food will be created, locally sourced where possible and freshly prepared by a Holistic Chef.
The divine group room provides underfloor heating, all the Yoga equipment we could dream of and a professional sound system to dance our socks off with in the evening. We have evening fires and a hot tub to relax in, tennis courts if you fancy something more energetic or many beautiful places to sit and be still.
Scandinavian Adult Dorm -
Mixed, 8 places: £365pp
Bedroom 1) 1 King size bed or 2 single beds: £555 pp
Bedroom 2) Adult bunk bed £455 pp
King size bed or 2 single beds £555 pp
King size bed - £555 pp
Payment plans are available upon request. Non-refundable deposits secures your place and all places are allocated on a first come first served basis.
Terms and Conditions
• A reservation requires a 30% deposit of the total price as indicated above.
• The deposit is non-refundable if the booking is cancelled.The rest of the payment
must be paid 45 days before arrival.
• A payment plan must be agreed upon payment of deposit and all monies paid in
full 45 days before arrival.
• No refunds once the Retreat has begun.
• We reserve the right to cancel the retreat, if we do so, the deposit is still non
refundable, however any additional payments either by instalment or payment in
full will be refunded.
• Appropriate holiday Insurance is always recommended whenever making travel
• You can attend all or none of the Retreat activities at your will. However, no discounts nor refunds will be given for non-participation in activities, whether due to illness, injury or any other reason. You may be able to claim for loss of participation from your holiday insurance if the reason falls within the terms of your insurance. This does not mean that you must participate in each activity, but there is no reduction in the Retreat Price should you not attend.